August 8, 2009

There might be hope after all

About a year ago I went to Helsinki to a modeling agency named Paparazzi to see if I would have any possibilities to be a model. Well according to them I was too short to be a model as I was 172cm, but to get back at them if I grow up to be 174cm minimum. Now a year has went by and I have grown only 0,5cm :/ But there might be hope after all!

Tonight me and Reetta went to Tanelinranta, which is a swimming hole near by, to swim... We ran into some friends; Iiro and VJ. Hung out with them for a while as they were having a drink of white wine and beer. We called to Reettas good friend Niko and got together with him and some of his random friend that he was hanging out with. Well it just turned out to be that one of his friends that lives actually in Tampere and who was a really funny and entertaining guy has some photographer friends that might be interested in having me as their catalogue model or what ever kind of model :D He promised to give out my information so I guess we'll just have to see how that's gonna work out for me! I really hope they will be interested and contact me! :) But for now just living in high hopes :)
And no pics of today which is a pity :(

No comments:

Post a Comment