August 5, 2009

Baby sister quality time


Me and my baby sister Izzy had a little quality time evening together which we haven't done probably ever! It was fun :) We went outside, took some pictures of each other and got some great shots... mostly from Izzy though :(





[Leather skirt: second hand, shoes: American Eagle Outfitters, Shirt: my dad's old that I made into a tank top, glasses: Forever 21]




This pic is a little weird but I like it!!





After our little photography session we went to the local swimming hole for a quick refreshing evening dip ;)














P.S.

I've been a total airhead yesterday! I went to take a shower with my panties on and I didn't notice anything! And I drove my scooter without a helmet! I was wondering why people were looking at me strangely... I didn't have a helmet on :D And I felt really stupid driving around with a brown leather mini skirt and I bet I looked like one too! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment