August 12, 2009

Help Me! :S

I've got a serious problem! I'm filling out my exchange student application and I'm having a real problem choosing between two countries where to go. The question is France or Costa Rica??? I'm having serious trouble choosing between these two so different countries! So please help me with my problem and tell me what do you think which country would be better, France or Costa Rica? :)
France: The fashion, food and wine. The highly sophisticated people and worm sunny beaches. Countrysides and wineries, restaurants and cities. Paris as the city of love.
Costa Rica: Sun 24/7, surfing in the sea and laying on the beach after school. Hot dudes, laid back people and everything is dirt cheap. Voted as the happiest place on the planet.

3 comments:

  1. it can be also pretty stormy in costa rica, if i got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well who cares! :D A little excitement just does some good for you! At least it will be some change to the booooring finish weather :)+ I would be only a couple hour flight away from u ;))

    ReplyDelete