November 2, 2009

OK so I really need a new cell phone ASAP! My current one is literally falling apart as we speak! As always I'm on a low budget here and I've been searching around for something simple yet stylish. I'm not the kind of person that changes their phone every 6 months so I would definitely need something that I'd still like a couple years down the road!

I'm having some trouble choosing as normally so here is where u come in and vote! :)
Samsung 1310 44€






















Nokia 7370 45€




















Samsung E1360 53.90€















Nokia 7070 Prism 57.90€










Doro 338 129€





















Doro 410 149€

7 comments:

  1. By style I would give my vote for the last one. But if I can recommend a GOOD and a cheap PHONE it would be Nokia 2760. I used to have red one (I think it was stylish) and now I have a dark blue one which may be kind of USA thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok good to know! I'll check it out right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has that phone :D So I think I'll try to find something else :) Oh, and it really is a nice phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations for the 1000 in the meter! good job a-sanda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up pallinaama! :D You really don't mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, my horse, I mean it :D

    ReplyDelete