November 9, 2009

A Coco filled weekend

On Friday, right after a short day in school, I jumped on a train to Tampere to see my cousin Elina for the weekend. We had a very full filled and inspiring weekend thanks to "Coco"! May her grateness rest in peace.

We did some sowing...





























Went to eat at the American Diner and my God how good can a cheese burger taste!? Delichious!!!


















After getting our tummies all filled up we went to see the movie Coco Avant Chanel. I really recommend it if u like Coco and a classic style. To me it was very inspiring! Loved it <3


It was a super rough day but totally worth it!And after all that a nice relaxing evening in the sauna was perfect and really rewarding! :) I also colored my hair but I don't have any pics of it yet. I'll also post all the clothes that I bought on my trip to my blog and there's some pretty yummy stuff I've got in mind for you guys ;) Let's hope u like fashion!!! :D



4 comments:

  1. You have a cute cousin ^^ and what the h*ll is happening on the first pic :D it looks harsly like.. ööhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha :D I'm trying to get my really high waste jeans on inside out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really high waste jeans = ahhhh... but inside out= :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting ready to sow them so I had to mark the spots where to sow first :D That's why they were inside out :D

    ReplyDelete