October 20, 2009

Me, myself and I

I realized that I haven't really told you a whole lot of myself during these couple month I've been writing. So now while I can't get any sleep I have great time to tell you a few basic things about me and my life and why I even write this blog.
Well first of all my name is Alexandra Bell (everyone calls me Alex) and I live in a crappy place called Nurmo which exists in Finland. I was born in North Carolina in the middle of the Appalachian mountains while we still lived there so I'm half American and half Finnish (= finican) :D
Right now I'm studying my second year in a secondary school which is basically the same thing as high school. After graduating I would like to move to America and study photography either in NYC, California or Austin, TX cause to be honest I'm just sick and tired of Finland. It really has nothing to offer me anymore. Luckily next July I'm leaving to Dominican Republic for a year as an exchange student. We'll see what comes out of that ;)

And as far as my blog goes... Well I write it for my own well being and for anyone that is seeking for there own style, for new ideas in their lives or just simply wants to read it for fun. It consists stuff that I do in my normal everyday life, my style, music, photography, things that I like and other things like that :)

I hope that if you've been reading this before you've liked it and that if you are just now for the first time glancing trough my blog you will get curious, maybe become a reader and support me to go on writing my blog :) Oh, and definitely please do give me some ideas or comment what to write about, if you want to know more about something, if you have some kind of challenges for me or just anything!!! I will gladly hear them! :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Write about cloths and graphing. Write about that you things you think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphing?? :D And will do! Thanks for the tip ;)

    ReplyDelete