September 16, 2009

$ Shop for less vol.3 $

Yes I have been shopping again but this time I bought only 3 items for 12.5 €. I've been lately going to a flee market almost every day to just make sure there's nothing I'm missing out on! Luckily there isn't always something I'd wanna by cause if there would be... well I don't even wanna go there! :S
Anyways here are the tops:



This is my apsolute favorite! I just don't what kind of bottom I should wear it with... Any ideas? :O
























I also bought a new CD from Play.com



5 comments:

  1. aaa rakastan tota videota, oon kattonu sitä pari päivää putkeen :----D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oho! ostit Jack Whiten uusimman. siisti juttu. Jack on mun idoli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack White on vaan tos biisis siinä levyllä, mutta suosittelen silti kovasti :D Ja Jack on tosiaan kova jätkä! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wft? toi on Jackin bändi? ei se nyt yhellä biisillä vaan voi olla?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Täällä levyn "lehtises" lukee että Jack White: Drums, vocals, acoustic guitar on "Will There Be Enough Water?" Mutta kyllähän se laulaa tossa biisis "Treat Me Like Your Mother" että en sit tiiä...

    ReplyDelete