September 5, 2009

Make up your mind


So about my exchange year that should be happening next February to Costa Rica. Well I decided not to go after all and to in August to Dominican Republic :) I know I can't make up my mind but hey I'm a girl so I am aloud to change my min whenever and as often as I wan to :D Right?

Dominican Republic just felt more right when I really started to look into the both countries. They have a lot of dancing, 1/3 of the island is white sand beach and oh, did I mention it is an island in the Caribbean??? I mean what could be better than laying around in one of the world's most beautiful, relaxing and cultural paradise islands? Beats me!

During the beginning of next year and next summer is my mothers graduation from Interior Design School, my cousins confirmation, my prom and our family reunion that we have only every 5 years. And I really don't wanna miss all of that!











And thank God they have surfing!


No comments:

Post a Comment