April 22, 2010

Clubmasters and velvet

[Clubmaster glasses: got them from my boyfriend in exchange for noodles, juice and yoghurt :)]


[velvet dress/tunics/long sleeve shirt: second hand, belt: my dad's]

I bought the dress only for 1,75€ and it has been my favorite peace this week! I've gotten so in to searching clothes, shoes and accessories from different second hand shops and thrift stores that it makes me wanna go to Helsinki, Stockholm, and all the other bigger cities quite close by, for a weekend and only shop at these type of stores. Forget about H&M, Mango and Zara! Second hand is what you need if you wanna find interesting unique pieces that for sure no-one else will have! Sure I've found cool stuff from H&M etc. but I've noticed that the best and cheaper way to go is second hand. And it's more fun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment