December 2, 2009

Bianco prize!

Finally I received the long waited package from Bianco today!!! It was waiting for me on the kitchen table when I got back home from school and I gotta say I was very pleasantly surprised by what I found from inside :D
Two party bags! I love the black one! It's so perfect :) I guess I'll have to go to a party... Maybe Friday ;))
Also the winner pictures will be put up in all of Bianco Footwears shops for the winter campaign so be sure to check out your closest Bianco shops! :)

6 comments:

  1. I like the lower one! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! :D I pretty much hate the lower one and love the one on the top :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.. maybe you can give it to me??? "yes...yes.."?? :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men don't carry bags like that... unless... you r gay? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will find something use for it! like a gift for a girl friend ;)

    ReplyDelete